Students are asked to wear:
- Navy blue polo shirt
- Navy jumper / sweatshirt /cardigan
- Grey / black trousers or skirt*
- Black shoes (not trainers)**
- Jeans are not allowed to be worn in school
- Jewellery and make up, sensibly applied, is permitted for older girls
- Coloured nail varnish is not permitted
*During the summer, tailored school shorts can be worn by children in primary
**During the warmer months, sandals with backs may be worn
Uniforms are available online through Tesco's website (click here). We receive a 5% transaction donation, which will support us in buying resources for the students at no extra cost to yourself.
You can also purchase our uniform from our local supplier, Nationwide school uniform at their shop in Spilsby or online (click here).